~Seeking Office Admin Assistant, Book Keeper & Web Designer ~ (SoHo)
**JOBS & INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE**
- International Art business
- NON-PROFIT, ART & CULTURE
- REAL ESTATE.
We always want to find good workers in all different level. Included interns. We give Interns many ways to have hands on opportunity. we also provide a lot of opportunity for all workers to be grow.. People who work with us has opportunity from beginner to be dept manager in Taipei, Shanghai and NYC
Our passion has always been Arts & Culture, and we have been involved in real estate over the past 30 years to fund our endeavors. Preferably, the individuals we hire will be open to working in BOTH of these divisions, or at least have an appreciation of the other.
You will be working in some or all of the following fields:
A) Office Administration:
Manage the daily operations. Involves accounting, filing, database, internet research, telephone, organization, . BOOKKEEPING etc.B) Web Maintenance. Must be experienced, skilled and current for this job.
C) Exhibitions NYC art gallery / Art for Humanity World Tour:
Gain experience researching, planning, promoting, & setting up exhibitions in NYC and around the world.
D) Sales, PR, Art Licensing & Marketing (artworks, painting, prints, exhibitions, copyright):
Salaries/Commission for experienced, dedicated personnel well-connected in the art society, who can sell or market artwork; and/or arrange exhibitions nationally and internationally. Open to interns who would like to gain experience in these areas as well.
E) Artwork Inventory and Handling.
F) Graphic Design & Art Product Design
* Extremely Organized, Efficient, Honest, Flexible, Hardworking, Trustworthy, Responsible and committed to a real work experience.
* Computer Literate (familiar with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, Windows 7, Database all computer skills ) .
* Possess basic office and organizational skills, be able to follow directions well and work on their own initiative.
* Experienced in Accounting / Bookkeeping.
* A background in business, art history, PR, marketing, web/graphic design, or accounting.
* Fluency in Mandarin Chinese as well as English. Is a plus
Generally, we prefer to do a Trial Week ,so we can get a better sense of your capabilities and see if it’s a fit. There is opportunity for advancement, after training is fully complete.
We do seek to offer salaries / stipends based on each individual’s experience and work performance. For interns, work schedules can be tailored to each intern’s needs..
School credit can be arranged.
Please email your RESUME. We will not consider you without it.
CONCERNING THE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION:
You will learn all aspects of commercial real estate investing and management.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
– General accounting duties: process rental checks, pay bills, and maintain accounting database
-Maintain accounting records. You will gain an understanding of the accounting process involved in a real estate investment and property management firm.
-Prepare quarterly and year end records for the accounting firm. You will gain an understanding of taxes as they pertain to commercial real estate.
– Assist director in the evaluation of new real estate acquisitions based on profitability, cash flow analysis, demographics, financial analysis of current tenants, financial analysis of the factors affecting the profitability and appreciation of the property. You will gain valuable experience in evaluating commercial real estate.
-Deal with contractors and tenants on repair issues. You will gain an understanding of construction.
– Screen for future acquisitions on Loop Net and other resources.
– Assist in the purchasing and sale of commercial real estate where you will gain an understanding of the process: who is involved, logistics, all of the legal and financial forms involved, process of closing out mortgages and obtaining new ones.
-Assist with the various legal issues associated with the purchasing, sale of, financing, and management of commercial real estate. You will gain a fair understanding of the legal aspects of commercial real estate.
-Assist in reviewing leases, and contracts. Generate new riders and extensions for current leases.
-Assist in reviewing Phase I reports and land survey reports.
CONCERNING THE ART DIVISION:
Organization is involved in promoting and archiving our artist’s body of work. Artist is internationally established and his work has been featured in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo, 2008 Beijing Olympics, university level art textbooks, and magazines.
ART DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
-Installation of paintings.
-Art database management.
-Cataloging artist’s paintings into the Art database. Database tracks the use of each painting in publications, magazines, merchandise, etc and the number of copies made.
-Assist in the marketing and sale of the artist’s paintings. Selling is NOT required.
-Assist in the production of the artist’s future books and magazines which showcase his paintings. You will gain a familiarity of book and magazine publishing, photography, graphic design, and printing.
-Assist in the photography of original paintings and in the printing of them.
-Assist in the giclee printing process.
-Assist in the operations of the firm where you will gain an understanding of art: production, archiving, licensing, marketing, sales, legal aspects, and business aspects.